Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Burgundy and Creams


Happy 12-12-12 :) Ok, so I got this new shoes and I needed to wear them.  They feel so comfortable, that one can have them on all day and your feet would be fine.  So I match them up with this creamy peplum dress that I love and first time wearing it.  It has been almost a month that I purchased this clutch and it perfectly match the shoes so there I had my burgundy and cream outfit. Hope you like it :) Now I must confess that my makeup wasn't done, my husband was rushing me to get out and get some quick shots of the outfit and hit the road. We were late to an important church program, so I finished my makeup in the car. So in other words, please excuse my pale face lol

Feliz 12-12-12 :) Okay, me compre estos zapatos y ya me andaba por usarlos.  Se sienten tan a gusto, que los puedes tener todo el dia y tus pies se encontraran bien.  A si que los combine con este vestido cremita  que me encanta y era mi primera vez usando.  Ya tengo como un mes que me compre esta carterota jaj y era perfecta para combinar con los zapatos asi que hice mi vestuario de color vino con crema. Espero les aya gustado :)  Ahora debo confesar que no havia terminado con mi maquillaje, mi esposo me estaba apurando y queria tomar las fotos para irnos.  Estabamos super tarde para un importante programa de iglesia, asi que termine mi maquillaje en el carro. 
En otras palabras, disculpen mi cara palida!








Dress: Zara  Clutch: Mossimo  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Zara

Besos xoxo

No comments: