Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fall Day


It was a beautiful sunny day so why not go outside and enjoy nature.  I brighten up the day with this yellow banana pants, a blue sweater and a touch of green belt and watch. Since it was a lazy sunday I putted on my flats and I was ready for the shots!
Since it was fall I wanted you to see the beauty of the different colors that the leaves had, doesn't it look pretty?!

Era un día soleado así que porque no salir y disfrutar de la naturaleza. Ilumine mas el día con el pantalon amarillo banana, un suéter azul y un toque de verde en el cinturón y reloj. Era un domingo mas relajante así que me puse mis flats y estaba lista para la cámara!
Como era otoño quería que vieran la belleza de los colores de las hojas, es hermoso que no?!





Sweater: A&F   Belt: Forever21  Watch: Candy   Pants: A&F   Flats:  Aldo


No comments: