Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve it's a must for me to wear a dress that night. But this year I broke my rule, I really didn't have a strong Christmas spirit and it has a lot to do with my parents relocation.  Like I mentioned before, I'm very attached to them and when I was little I spent several Christmas with out one of them. For whatever reason I'll either have mom or dad for Christmas. Once they both leaved under one roof, ufff that made my life much easier.  Christmas is the big thing, and for the last years I had enjoy having both of them and now they moved:( But that's life, I'm a grown lady, must face reality and I have to start my own family. So this Christmas Eve I decided to wear pants, heels, blazer, and spent that night at my cousins house! Most of my family moved for the last year, no aunts, no mom/dad and just cousins to hang around. And yes I was very sentimental, but again that's me, I express my feelings very easily! Food was good, we had a good time with the cousins, presents were open and desserts were yummy! Hope your Christmas was great and warm :) It was super cold up here!

Para la Noche Buena es un requisito para mi usar vestido.  Pero este año rompí mi propia regla, realmente no tenia un fuerte espíritu navideño y tiene mucho que ver con la mudanza de mis padres. Como les avía dicho, yo estoy muy pegada a ellos y cuando era pequeña pase muchas navidades sin uno de ellos. Por el motivo que sea, solo tenia a mi mama o mi papa para navidad.  Una ves que los dos vivían bajo el mismo techo, ufff eso hizo mi vida mas fácil.  La navidad se volvió la gran cosa para mi y por los últimos años e disfrutado de los dos y ahora se movieron :( Pero así es la vida, ya soy mayor y tengo que ver la realidad y empezar mi propia familia.  Así que para esta Noche Buena decidí usar pantalones, zapatillas, saco, y pasar la noche en la casa de mi prima!  En el ultimo año mucha de mi familia se movió, ya no tenemos tías, no mama/papa solo primos para pasarla.  Y si, andaba bien sentimental, pero así soy, expreso mis sentimientos muy fácil!  La comida estaba rica, pasamos buen tiempo con los primos, regalos se abrieron y el postre estaba delicioso! Espero que tu navidad aya sido genial y calientita :) Acá estaba súper frío! 


                                                             

With this blouse I looked like an ornament lol
Con esta blusa paso como esfera del arbolito jaj
                  
I was freezing / Me estaba congelando 
Blouse: The Limite   Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch  Clutch: Nine West   
Blazer: GAP  Watch: Michael Kors




Besos Xoxo

No comments: