Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Summer Wedding


One of my best friend got married on a hot August day, she needed to have her outdoor summer wedding, just like I did :)
It was a beautiful outdoor event, and it was a perfect occasion to put on my new hat and rock it with my mini lavender dress!  What do you think of this outfit?

Una de mis mejores amigas se caso en un caloroso día de Agosto, ella también quería su boda al aire libre como yo lo hice :)
Fue un evento hermoso y era la ocasión perfecta para usar mi nuevo sombrero con mi mini vestido lila. Que piensan de mi combinación?



Husband&Wife
Mi esposo y yo


Hat: Nine West  Dress: Banana Republic  Shoes: Jessica Simpson 
Watch: Anne Klein Shades: Ray Bans


P.S. The more you read about me, you will see that I'm not afraid of colors nor pattern/print.



Besos Xox

No comments: