Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blue Leopard Pants

 During the weekend Saul and I decided to visit Mega Play Center.  It's a place full of coin machines, kids games and more kids games jaja... But I wanted to play air hockey so I knew I would find it there. While playing my photographer Saul lol was taking some shots and they turned out good.  Now I must confess, I would never go to this play centers with heels, OMG people can look at you ugly jiji... Plus doing too much walking, and been on and off riding games can get your feet tired, super tired.  Well I should clarified that I had my heels on since early that day, but well.. Back to the outfit, I'm in love with this blue and black print pants, they are super cute and skinny( double plus)!!!! I styled it up with this orange blouse since it was still the month of October and match it up with gold belt, watch and heels! Oh yeah, and that day I lighten up my hair a little bit, just the inside and ends!

Durante el fin de semana Saul y yo decidimos visitar Mega Play Center. Es un lugar lleno de maquinitas, juegos para niños y mas juegos para niños jaja...Pero yo quería jugar hockey en mesa y sabia que lo podía encontrar ahí.  Mientras que jugaba mi fotógrafo Saul estaba tomando fotos que salieron bien.  Ahora tengo que confesarles que nunca mas iré a estos lugares con zapatillas, la gente te puede ver algo feo jaj... Ademas haciendo mucho caminar, subirte y bajar de juegos pueden cansar tus pies.  Debo clarificar que traía zapatillas desde la mañana, así q para la noche ya mis piesitos estaban súper cansados... De regreso al vestuario, estoy encantada con estos pantalones leopardo, están súper padres y son skinny (mas a favor)!!! Como estábamos en el mes de Octubre, combine los pantalones con esta camisa anaranjada, cinturón oro, reloj, y zapatillas! Y ese día me aclare el cabello un poco, solo por dentro y las puntas! Les gusta?!



Blouse: H&M        Pants: Forever21         Belt: Vintage           Shoes: Aldo          Watch: Michael Kors
Had fun like a child lol
Me diverti como un niño


Besos   Xoxo

No comments: