Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hair Salon For New Look

So I went to the hair salon and I knew I wanted to have a new look, I just didn't know exactly what color and cut I wanted it.  The hair stylist suggested that I should tried the red color and I never had red on my hair before. I feel very comfortable with the browns and I always had use it so when she said red, OMG my heart started pounding harder lol... But I was brave enough to go with her suggestion and said yes to red.  I cut off 7 inches :0 that was a lot for me and for the last several years my hair had always been kind of long so, 7 inches off they go.  My hair feels so much lighter and healthy, I ended up liking my short hair. End of result I feel confident, comfortable and chic with my new hair color and cut!! But I know for sure once spring gets here I go back to my browns and hight lights :)
Fui al salon de belleza y sabia que queria un look nuevo, solo que no sabia exactamente que color y corte hacerme.  La estilista me sugerio que deveria tratar el color rojo y nunca me havia puesto ese color.  Me siento muy a gusto con los cafés y siempre los e tenido así que cuando ella dijo rojo, oh dios mío mi corazón latió mas fuerte jaja... Pero fui lo suficiente valiente y seguí su sugerencia y dije si al rojo. Me cortaron 7 inches :0 eso fue muchísimo para mi, ya que en los últimos años siempre e tenido el cabello largo, así que 7 inches me quite.  Mi cabello se siente mucho mas liviano y saludable, termine gustando mi corte.  Final del resultado me siento confidente, a gusto, y mas chic con mi nuevo color y corte!! Pero se que una ves que entre la primavera regresare a mis colores cafés con rayitos :)


A few of what they cut
Un poco de lo que cortaron

 

 First I wanted that length, then I said a few more inches off
Primero quería así de corto, luego dije un poco mas

They were dying my hair
Me lo estaban pintando


Besos  Xoxo

No comments: