Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lit' Formal Dress


 I felt like a woman with this formal dress lol. It was my fist time having it on, and I must say that I liked it.  For some reason it gave me the feeling of a more mature lady, or if like I was a mom, (weird me).  It has a V neck, and this puffy decoration on the side of the sleeve that gives a chic look. It also slides down your body that makes it feel comfy and show your curves..
Since it was the weekend, Saul, a couple of friends and I went out for lunch at an Italian restaurant.  Just so you know a little bit about me, but when the weekend is here, I have no business in the kitchen! I don't cook during the weekend :) thanks babe!!

Me sentia toda una mujer con este vestido formal. Era mi primera ves que me lo ponía, y devo decir que me gusta. Por alguna razón me hacia sentir como una señora mas madura, o como si ya era toda una mama(rara q soy).  El vestido tiene un cuello V, y en las mangas tiene una costura que lo hace ver mas femenino.  También tiende a deslizares bien en tu cuerpo que te hace sentir confortable y muestra tus curvas..  Como era el fin de semana, Saul, amigos y yo nos fuimos a un restaurante Italiano para almuerzo. Para que conozcan un poco mas mi, los fines de semana ni me meto a la cosina! 
No cosino los fin, gracias amorcito :) 


 

Dress: H&M    Watch: Michael Kors    Bag: Coach    Shoes: Aldo


Blazer:Zara   Shirt:H&M  Pants:Zara  Shoes:Cole Haan   
Bowtie: Tommy Hilfiger


Besos Xoxo 

No comments: