Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Brown Day Style

 Fall was officially here and it was time to buy this leather brown reddish boots that I had my eyes on them since the summer.  We went to chicago for a day, the weather was in the 50's, it was a perfect weather for a dress and boots to have on.
I styled this creamy laze dress with brown tights, a blazer, new boots, and new brown handbag.  Did my hair up,put on sunglasses, lip gloss and off I went!!
That was the only day I used my handbag, I gave it to mom since she was moving to Mexico, I wanted her to have it!

El otoño oficialmente estaba aquí y era tiempo de comprarme estas botas cafes rojas que desde el verano ya havia puesto mis ojos en ellas.  Nos fuimos para Chicago ese día, el clima estaba en los 50's, era perfecto para usar un vestido con botas.  Combine el vestido con unas medias cafés, saco, botas nuevas y también mi bolso cafe nuevo.  Me levante el cabello, use lentes, brillo de boca y lista estaba!!  Ese fue el único día que use el bolso, se lo regale a mi mama porque se movía para México, y quería que ella lo tuviera!



 Dress: Forever21     Blazer: Express     Scarf: Vintage      Boots: Aldo     
Handbag: Michael Kors       Sun Glasses: Ray Ban     Watch: Michael Kors

Besos   Xoxo

No comments: