Sunday, December 23, 2012

1st Of New Look

You like My hair color? Me not so much any more :( but what I miss the most is my long hair!! Oh well, I guess it would take a few years to get my length back, for now I have to suck it up and try to enjoy my short hair... Let me share this with you, I called my dad and told him that I got a short hair cut and he's like, "oh noo, why?".  He is the kind of man who likes woman to have long hair and saids thats one of the beauty that a woman has, is her hair! Now once spring gets here I'll go back to my natural color and get some highlights then I'll get myself some hair extensions jaja that would make me feel much better ;) But well, whatever, hair will grow and hopefully fast. Changing subject, have you been to the mall lately?! OMG, it's so mega packed! Christmas is totally making us expend extra money and be more in the stores. I guess is part of the xmas spirit lol... Regarding my outfit, well I like to play with colors and I decided to add a touch of burgundy to my black dress.  How you guys see I wore my burgundy tights that had some circle prints on.  We are in winter season so why not use them?! I think it matched my hair jaja


Te gusta mi color de cabello? A mi ya no tanto :( pero lo que mas extraño es mi cabello largo!! Pero bueno, creo que tomara unos añitos para tener de nuevo el cabello largo, por ahora tengo que aguantarme y tratar de disfrutar my cabello corto...  Deja comparto esto contigo, mira le llame a mi papa y le dije que me corte el cabello y me dice, "oh nooo mija, porque?".  El es el tipo de hombre que le gusta que la mujer tenga melena larga, dice que una de las bellezas que pose la mujer es su cabello, que es un adorno muy sensual!  Ahora que llegue la primavera regresare a mi cabello natural me pondré rayitos y después me comprare extensiones de cabello jaja eso me ara sentir mucho mas mejor ;) Pero bueno, el cabello crecerá y espero pronto.  Cambiando de platica, an ido al mall/centro comercial ultima mente?! Oh dios mío, esta mega llena! La navidad si que nos esta haciendo gastar un poco mas de dinero y pasar mas tiempo en la calle.  Creo que es parte del espíritu Navideño...  Sobre my vestimenta, bueno me gusta jugar con los colores y decidí ponerle un poco de color vino a mi vestido negro.  Como verán use mis medias color vino con estampado de círculos.  Estamos en invierno así que porque no usar esos colores?!  Creo que le combino a mi cabello jaja









Dress: The Limite   Shoes: Aldo   Handbag: Coach    Watch: Michael Kors  Coat: Zara


Besos  Xoxo

No comments: