Monday, December 24, 2012

New Blue Pants

I got this blue pants that have a zipper on the side bottom of it and I decided to wear it the next day! I just couldn't wait till spring so I said why not now.  Even though it was cold, the sun was out and you can tell by the pictures that it was hitting my face lol. So here are some pics of the outfit I had on Saturday night.  I'm using the same black shoes I had in the morning, they are so comfy and the heel is perfect to have them all day long.  Like you can see we had some snow but thank God it was just an inch or two. We had been so lucky that we have had a very calm winter so far, I hope it stays like this!!

Me compre estos pantalones azules que tienen zipper abajo de la pierna y decidí ponerme los el día siguiente! No podía esperar para la primavera así que me dije porque no ahora. Aun que estaba frío, el sol salió y te puedes dar cuenta por las fotos que me estaba dando en toda la cara jaj. Ahí tienen unas fotos de la vestimenta que traía el sábado por la noche. Use los mismos zapatos negros que traía en la mañana, son tan confortables y el tacos es perfecto para traerlos todo el día.  Como verán tuvimos algo de nieve acumulada solo una o dos inches.  Hasta ahorita hemos tenido suerte de tener un invierno calmado, espero y se quede así!!









 Jacket: Express  Shirt: Forever21  Belt: Vintage  Pants: GAP Shoes: Aldo 


Besos  Xox
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: