Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day!!


Usually on Christmas day is a "lazy day".  We wear sweatpants, eat at who ever host Christmas Eve dinner and eat the leftovers and continue with the party!! But this year for dinner Saul and I went to our friends house to eat some delicious beef ribs, baked potato, veggies and watch movies.  Before dinner we stopped to get some drinks and take pics of my laid-back Christmas day.  I love blazers :) I like to match them with jeans, dresses, shorts, t-shirts, dressy shirts you name it. Oh and I wanted to show you my "cow shoes" jaja that's how I called them. They are cute, well I like them! One of the gifts I got is the watch I have on, my cousin Luz gave it to me and I like it a lot, so I wanted to wear something new that day. What do you think of my cow shoes, you don't like it?! :P

Cuando llega la Navidad es un dia mas relajado. Usamos algo de lo que nos regalaron, unos pants, comemos en la casa de quien aya tenido la cena navideña y a disfrutar del recalentado y seguirle con la fiesta!!  Pero este año Saul y yo fuimos a comer a la casa de unos amigos que nos prepararon unas costillas con papas horneadas, vegetales y vimos peliculas. Antes de la comida pasamos a comprar unas bebidas y tomar fotos de un relajante dia de navidad.  Me encantan los blazers/sacos :) Me gusta combinar los con jeans, vestidos, shorts, playeras, blusas, bueno con todo. Oh y queria enseñarte mis "zapatos vaca" jaj asi es como les llamo.  Estan lindos, a mi me gustan! Uno de los regalos que me dieron es el reloj que traigo puesto, mi prima Luz me lo dio y me gusta mucho.  Que piensas de mis zapatos vaca, no te gustan?! :P








Blazer: Express  Shirt: Vintage   Jeans: Abercrombie&Fitch   Watch:Francesca's  Shoes: Dollhouse 

Besos  Xoxo

1 comment:

Maya R. said...

I love those shoes jaj they are cute!! I just dont know if they will look good on me. I really like your blog, keep up the good worl girl!